InVade Bio Drain gel is produced by Rockwell Labs LTD. This drain gel contains live organisms that eat grease and organic debris. This eliminates the breeding ground commonly used by drain flies and other sewer flies.
Like most probiotic drain fly gels, treatment works best when combined with manual drain cleaning. This helps ensure a complete removal of buildup and debris from drain pipes. InVade Bio Drain fly killer is also best used at night, or when the drain will not be used. This allows the product to sit and work for the maximum amount of time.
How to Use InVade Bio Drain Gel
- Run warm water down the drain for several minutes to soften any material buildup
- Measure 4 ounces of the product (for 4″ drains)
- Pour the drain gel around the opening so that it coats the walls as it travels down
- Avoid using the drain for a period after treatment
- Repeat every other day for the first week, then 1-2 times per week as needed